- About FICP
- Meeting Planners
- Hospitality Partners
The end of winter must be in sight...right? FICP is looking forward to spring, warmer weather and the Education Forum, taking place June 24-26 at the JW Marriott Washington, DC.
If you plan to partake in any spring cleaning this year, take a few moments to spruce up your profile in TheNetwork as well, and take advantage of this helpful resource.
- Renew your FICP membership or hospitality partner status by Friday, February 27, 2015 to receive continued access to TheNetwork and all other FICP resources. Log in to the FICP website and click on the "My Membership & Transactions" option to access your renewal invoice.
- Make accessing TheNetwork even easier by clicking "Remember Me" when logging in to the FICP website. This will ensure single sign on from the FICP website to TheNetwork.
- Planner registration for the 2015 FICP Education Forum, taking place June 24-26 at the JW Marriott Washington, DC, will open in late March.
- FICP Executive Director Steve Bova shares his thoughts on generational differences and his experience mentoring millennials in MeetingsNet. Read more about this timely topic here.
- New! The hospitality partner who recruits the most new planner members per quarter will get a chance to submit a brief video to be distributed to all FICP Planner Members and Hospitality Partners. Congratulations to first quarter winner Martin Johnston of Montage Hotels & Resorts. View his video here.
|The 2015 FICP Winter Symposium at The Langham Hotel in Boston, MA was challenged by Winter Storm Juno, but the event took place with just a few minor changes to the schedule. Attendees enjoyed many education options during the breakout sessions, where they chose from sessions focused on creativity, innovation, stage design, personal branding and more. Other favorites included a Speaker Showcase led by keynote speakers Andrew Boynton and Dick Durrance and a panel session on the Boston Marathon. Attendees enjoyed two evening events at The Langham Hotel. Sunday evening featured Boston-style food and drinks in the luxurious Bond Restaurant, while Monday evening offered attendees a more relaxed environment, complete with games and a selfie-station provided by Destination Partners Inc. View a photo recap of the event here.|
- Education Forum: Thursday, March 19 at 11:00 a.m. CT
- Summer & Fall Symposia: Thursday, April 9, 11:00 a.m. CT
The 2015 FICP Education Forum, taking place June 24-26 at the JW Marriott Washington, DC, will provide attendees with a wide array of educational opportunities to choose from. Offerings will address the following areas of interest:
Registration opens in late March. Join FICP for education, networking and a first-rate destination at this exciting event.
Natalie Ali, Chubb & Son
Socorro Arana, Great American Custom Insurance Services Division
Kristen Cantu, CMP, Thrivent Financial
Carol Chee, Forethought Financial Group
Lisa Coughlan, CRPC, Thrivent Financial
Jordan Eckendorf, Sentry Insurance
Michela Giordano, Commonwealth Financial Network
Alysa Gustafson, William Blair & Company, LLC
Courtney Halpern, Commonwealth Financial Network
Paul Hardy, Jackson National Life Insurance Co.
Angela Harper, Assurex Global
Laura Hayden, MetLife
Rhonda Henry, Forethought Financial Group
David Muir, Sun Life Financial
Kim O'Beirne, BlackRock
Annie Specketer, Sentry Insurance
Sherry Sullivan, INVEST Financial Corporation
David Szymanski, Federated Insurance
Tamara Verheuvel, MetLife
Tiffany Weieneth, Global Atlantic Financial Group
Jessica Baran, Grand Sierra Resort
Devon Boynton, Conrad New York
Andrew Broady, Forever Music Productions LLC
Pat DeGrace, Hotel Providence
Rob Hollingsworth, brand.LIVE
Christine Holmberg, Westin Riverfront Beaver Creek
Amelia Kim, W Washington DC
Sue Korycansky, Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club
Sophie Laliberte, Montreal Marriott Chateau Champlain
Stephanie Lander, CMM, CMP, Direct Energy Centre & Allstream Centre at Exhibition Place
Chris McAdams, American Program Bureau
Iandra Moto Pinto, events by tlc
Amanda Nemeth, CIS, Meeting Incentive Experts
Lee Reijgers, The Lodge at Flying Horse
Susan Rendon, The Westin Las Vegas Hotel, Casino & Spa
Lynda Richardson, Tropicana Las Vegas
Scott Robinson, Wyndham Rio Mar Beach Resort and Spa
Elizabeth Shanley, The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City
Brian-Douglas Stanwood, Cheyenne Mountain Resort
Miguel Vargas, Tropical Incentives Los Cabos
Nicolas Vega, Starwood Mexico Resorts
Corinne Whittington, The Westin
Nikki Wilbur, CMP, Eventworks, Inc.